At Carers’ Resource we are now delivering services for young carers across Bradford. Please keep an eye on the website for updates as this service develops.
This service will be offering:
- 1-1 Support around caring issues
- Regular age appropriate youth groups
- Regular trips allowing young carers to have a break
*Update* Our first young carer group will be launching in May! The group details are as follows:
- Wednesday 5-6.30pm (term time only)
- Alternating weeks for different age groups (5-11 and 11-18)
- Carers’ Resource, Unit 15, Park View Court, St Pauls Road, Shipley, Bradford, BD18 3DZ
SUMMER ACTIVITIES AT BRADFORD YOUNG CARERS!!!
We had a great summer of fun here with our Bradford Young Carers. Lots of fun activities had and new memories had! To have a look at what we got up to, have a look at the slideshow below!
We are excited to say that this year we were able to provide all young carers; aged 5-18 and registered with the Bradford service with a range of summer activities. To have a look at what we got up to, check out the timetable linked below:
To find out more information or to get help to receive a service please ring the Bradford Carers’ Resource Office on : 01274 449660