At Carers’ Resource we are now delivering services for young carers across Bradford. Please keep an eye on the website for updates as this service develops.
This service will be offering:
- 1-1 Support around caring issues
- Regular age appropriate youth groups
- Regular trips allowing young carers to have a break
*Update* Our first young carer group will be launching in May! The group details are as follows:
- Wednesday 5-6.30pm (term time only)
- Alternating weeks for different age groups (5-11 and 11-18)
- Carers’ Resource, Unit 15, Park View Court, St Pauls Road, Shipley, Bradford, BD18 3DZ
SUMMER ACTIVITIES AT BRADFORD YOUNG CARERS!!!
We are excited to say that this year we will be able to provide all young carers; aged 5-18 and registered with the Bradford service with a range of summer activities. Please see the timetable linked below:
To find out more information or to get help to receive a service please ring the Bradford Carers’ Resource Office on : 01274 449660