At Carers’ Resource we are now delivering services for young carers across Bradford. Please keep an eye on the website for updates as this service develops.
This service will be offering:
- 1-1 Support around caring issues
- Regular age appropriate youth groups
- Regular trips allowing young carers to have a break
*Update* We have now four groups running every week for young carers in different areas in Bradford!
- Undercliffe Monday 4-6pm (term time only)
- Wyke Tuesday 4-6pm (term time only)
- Shipley/Keighley Wednesday 5-6.30pm (term time only)
- Manningham Thursday 4-6pm (term time only)
Alternating weeks for different age groups (5-11 and 11-18)
For more information on these sessions please get in touch with Chris Windsor on either 01274 449660 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER ACTIVITIES AT BRADFORD YOUNG CARERS!!!
We had a great summer of fun here with our Bradford Young Carers. Lots of fun activities had and new memories had! To have a look at what we got up to, have a look at the slideshow below!
We are excited to say that this year we were able to provide all young carers; aged 5-18 and registered with the Bradford service with a range of summer activities. To have a look at what we got up to, check out the timetable linked below:
To find out more information or to get help to receive a service please ring the Bradford Carers’ Resource Office on : 01274 449660