UTime It’s a relaxed, informal time for you to chill out, make some friends and have a good time with like-minded people. Please make sure that you complete the new consent form if you want to be a part of UTime, as this ensures that we have up up-to date information.
St Georges Youth Club & Community Centre
2 Mornington Terrace
- The Youth club will run from 6.00pm-7.30pm
- This youth club will run term time fortnightly on a Thursday.
- Exclusive for Young carers aged 11-18
- Our mobile number is 07801577198 if you need to contact us on the evening.
There is a pool table, table football, crafts, tuck shop, a relaxation area and occasional baking. You can get involved with the activities or just chill out; it’s entirely up to you!
UTime operates as a drop in club and you are free to come for part or all of the session. If you do wish to leave early or make your own way home, please make sure a guardian has made us aware. We ask that the young carers inform a staff member before leaving the building at any time.
- uTime is strictly for young carers aged 11 plus who are registered with our service. It is not open to any other young people. You will be ticked off on the register as you arrive.
- The rules to follow are; respect the equipment, the staff and each other. You will not be permitted to consume any alcohol even if you are 18 years or above. If you come to club under any influence of substances you will be asked to leave and your guardian will be contacted.
- If you continuously defy rules at the club, you will be given a warning and then a temporary ban.
We hope to see you there
Young Carer and Families Team ? Carers Resource