We run two different uTime clubs:
- uTime@StGeorges for Harrogate young carers aged 11-18
- uTime@StStephens for Craven young carers aged 11-18
General Info for all uTime clubs:
- Our aim is to create a welcoming community of young carers
- The main rules to follow are to respect each other, the staff and the equipment
- uTime is strictly for young carers who are registered with our service. It is not open to any other young people.
- uTime does not run in the school holidays
- held at St Georges youth club, 2 Mornington Terrace, Harrogate HG1 5DH
- runs from 6.00pm until 7.30pm
- every other Thursday, term time only (see Calendar for dates)
The activities will range from cooking, playing pool, reading magazines, doing crafts, eating and chatting. Get to know other young carers and the young carer team.
In the summer we may have some sessions on the stray or at the valley gardens to use the amenities in the local area.
- held at St Stephens school, Gargrave Rd, Skipton BD23 1PJ
- runs from 6.30pm until 8.00pm
- usually the first Wednesday every month (see Calendar for dates)
An opportunity for you to talk with us or chat with others in a similar situation to yourself. We play board games, table tennis and sometimes badminton. There’s usually something edible to decorate and there’s always something crafty but inedible (paper/pens/glue/) to do. We generally have hot chocolate available to quench your thirst.